I will be showcasing my writing skills. As a beginner in this profession, I realize that I have to prove that I am capable of writing in different formats. Creativity, design, content, skill, and precision are all needed to be successful. As with all new endeavors proof is in the putting. Over the next few weeks I will be posting a variety of articles, lyrics, and poems I have been writing for years.
History Lesson from the notebooks of Rodney Fenwick
The Great War of 1914 lasted five years, and was dubbed the war to end all wars. Weapons of destruction grew to include airplanes and bigger bombs. Death toll was 15 million. It cost 9 Billion dollars worldwide. The politics of the world led to the creation of the League of Nation in 1919. It was designed to be a political entity that would govern the world to prevent wars in the future. Unfortunately, each country that was part of the League had their own agenda's. France, America, Russia, Japan, China, England, Holland, and Switzerland were all part of it. World banking was the real birth of capitalism, which started with the founding of the BIS, Bank for International Settlement. In 1920 the World Bank was established by the BIS. Gold, silver, steel, oil, rice, grains, beef and energy were sold as commodities and used as the standard form of financial stability. Land owners became very wealthy as a result of 'mineral rights' on the land they owned. Commodity brokers...
I am looking forward to reading the novel
ReplyDelete